5815 Ugg Classic Tall Grey Boots

Friday, November 2, 2012

it would not bee worth the effort

What The Heck Was That All About by Jesse Wade
Once upon a time, in my youthful and yearning years, my happy self decided to head to Florida in an old pick-up truck. And having craving for early American history, my truck and I went gallivanting around the state seeking out and learning what ever my brain cells would allow. Eventually, all of my personal facilities found Anna Marie Island, which is a little West of Bradenton, on the Gulf. It was love at first sight, especially when I would sneak out there at night by myself. There, under the peaceful canopy of thousands of silent and twinkling stars,5815 Ugg Classic Tall Grey Boots, my mind and body would hop aboard my starship "imagination", and engage the warp engine to a factor of 100 (fast isn't it?), and soon find myself well above the galactic core of our Milky Way Galaxy,Conscience Vs Mind.
Putting my starship at "station keeping," my eyes would admire our galaxy in aweand while my eyes were being embellished by the prolific panorama below, my mind and imagination would run stark raving amok. My meandering mind would pose unquestionable quizzical questions, and my unimaginable imagination would scan the one billion neurons in my brain in an attempt to answer themthere were questions such as:
-Are we there when we are dreaming we are on an ocean?
-Are we there when we are encased in a raindrop?
-Are we there when we dream we are in the middle of our sun?
-Are we there when we dream we are slumbering on a field of grass?
-Are we there when we dream we are on the threshold of forever?
-Are we there when we dream we are and eagle soaring on the wind?
-Are we there when we dream we are a whale in the sea?
-Where does sound go when it has gone?
-Where does touch go when it has gone?
-Where does a wave go when it has gone?
-Where does a vortex go when it has gone?
-Where does time go when it has gone?
-Where does dark go when it has gone?
Naturally, while in my "fortress of solitude," there were many more such as thosethen, one star studded evening (actually, there are no evenings in space), above the galactic core, my mind, for some unexplained reason, said "when I pass from this life,, on my tombstone, I want the following question --- what the heck was that all about? (meaning life),while others are unorthodox. However. Admittedly, that rather stunned me! All those nights, and there were many months of them, a question such as that had never crossed my mind but there it was! And so it was, my imagination kicked in, and was off and running.
Depending on whether or not we believe in a god, there are a multitude of various answers. However; after a few more weeks of nights at the core of the galaxy, my mental and emotional facilities finally found an answer my happy self could not only believe in, but also live with.
After sifting through all of what I personally consider to be myths, and tall tales, my mind settled on a few basic and very real possibilities science convinced me there is a creator, not a god, and that there is a here-after. And it was also science, combined with my individual common-sense, that brought me to the real and solid conclusion that we all have a destiny.
There are many sincere folks in many organizations that will relate to us what our destiny is, and why we should believe themI do not believe a word of it! We, ourselves are, and should be, the creators of our individual destiny. When we consider our mental, physical, and emotional facilities of life,at the expense of the important., we soon realize the enormous power we have to change ourselves in a myriad of ways that will not only change us into any type of person we wish, and thereby our lives, but will also know beyond a doubt, that we can also improve the lives of our children, our family, and our community. Will it entail time and effort on our part? Of course, it will --- for if we did not have to put some effort into it, it would not bee worth the effort! We can, and should, be the masters of our destiny in this life!
However; when our life is over in the dimension, or universe, and we pass through the door-way into the here-after, I am going to beam aboard my brand new starship "imagination," and let my curiosity run wild through all of the billions of galaxies in my new fangled dimension or universe, and will be well satisfied that, it will be as this life is --- an on-going learning experience! Imagine what you can do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment